Delivering customer service that’s hard to complain about
Complaints are on the rise but that doesn't mean that service is getting worse. Not only are today's increasingly demanding customers more likely to complain, it's now easier to do so. The wide range of channels available also means that getting in touch with all sorts of enquiries (by phone, letter, email, text, or web chat) has never been simpler. For organisations, it can mean increased volumes of inbound communications — and added pressure to manage the process efficiently to their customers' satisfaction, while meeting regulatory standards.
At RRD we can take responsibility for managing a wide range of inbound communications and business processes on behalf of our clients. Significantly, by helping our clients improve the quality, accuracy and channel relevance of outbound communications, we can also reduce the volume of enquiries in the first place.
How RRD's complaints and enquiry handling services can help you
- We can reduce the time required to process and respond to complaints and enquiries — reducing costs and enhancing the customer experience
- We enable your customers to engage with you using their preferred channels — paper-based, voice, email or online
- By outsourcing non-core activities, you can concentrate on delivering the services you do best
- We combine industry-leading processing with 24/7 capability at client sites and in shared service centres in the UK and Asia
- We provide the scalability to meet sudden increases in volume — without you needing to invest in more resources
Why you should use RRD’s correspondence processing services
- We are one of Europe's largest providers of outsourced communications
- We operate one of Europe’s largest electronic document archives — storing five billion data items in total, and handling 4.5 million data requests per month for one client alone
- We provide other value-added services, such as information design and multi-channel transactional communications, that can reduce the volume of inbound enquiries