Helping clients engage effectively with their customers
In today’s fast-moving and increasingly competitive B2C environment, providing excellent customer service is vital to achieving business success and driving growth. However, customers increasingly want to engage with companies and providers across a range of online and offline channels that suit their specific needs, and expect a seamless transition between channels at every touchpoint. This is a challenge for many organisations in terms of their expertise, resources and systems.
RRD’s multi-channel customer communication management system supports email, web forms, web chat, social media, and mobile as well as traditional paper and voice communications. It links related messages — regardless of channel — and integrates both front and back office to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
How RRD’s customer communication management system can help you
- Being component-based, it can deliver a tailored solution for every client
- The system supports customers’ increasing range of channel preferences — traditional and digital
- It enables seamless transitions between channels — the ‘single customer’ approach
- Our solution can improve overall customer experience, maximise customer lifetime value, and reduce costs through automated processes
- A centralised database (Knowledge Base) provides intelligence and insight to improve communication processing
Why you should use RRD’s customer communication management services
- RRD is a world-leader in handling omni-channel customer communications
- The solution is aligned to every stage in the customer communication lifecycle — from application processing and customer onboarding to correspondence processing, complaints handling, and account maintenance
- A range of automated features drives out costs and frees up customer service agents to focus on activities that add value and enhance the overall customer experience
- It’s flexible and dynamic — workflows can be accessed by agents around the world, while processes can be assigned to RRD teams or retained in-house
- We have more than 40 blue chip clients from a range of sectors, including financial services, telecoms and utilities