Preparing, producing and delivering effective communications
The trend towards digital communications and the drive to reduce costs and physical output suggests that print is losing favour. However, high-quality, personalised printed communications still have an important role to play within an integrated, multi-channel communication strategy.
The challenge for organisations is to know when and where to use printed communications, and to deliver them in the most relevant, impactful and cost-effective way.
RRD’s strategic print management and procurement service seeks to optimise the impact and cost-effectiveness of printed communications within a multi-channel strategy. We combine a deep understanding of all communication formats with the disciplines of brand management, pre-press, procurement, printing, storage (physical and online), stock control and distribution to deliver an end-to-end solution that supports rather than contradicts the growing trend towards digital first strategies.
How RRD’s print management specialists can help you
- Consolidated and aggregated print sourcing — and leveraged buying power
- Improved speed and effectiveness of print production processes
- Managed end-to-end production processes through a dedicated RRD team
- Preferred core vendor network — plus access to a broad spectrum of wider supply capabilities
- No in-house technology obsolescence, eliminating the need for costly capital investment in new infrastructure
- Improved control and visibility of print spend
- Reduced environmental impact
Why you should use RRD’s print management services
- Our core network of quality-assured suppliers in the UK is supported by specialists from our global network
- We can deliver up to 25% savings on first-generation outsourcing projects
- We manage over a million orders each year in the UK alone
- We buy more than 25,000 tonnes of paper every year and manage over £100m of commercial print
- Leading brands across a wide range of industries rely on us to manage their print management solutions