Safer, greener, effective and secure
RRD is committed to using natural resources efficiently and minimising our environmental impact. We’re also committed to delivering the highest quality products and services with integrity and security, and in supporting the health, wellness and safety of our employees.
These are commitments we demonstrate in everything we do (and in every place we work). We are also often asked to highlight the specific standards we adhere to, and the accreditations we have gained. These include:
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2005 – Information Security Management Systems
- C&CCC Standard 55 – Cheque Printer Accreditation Scheme
- FSC COC – Forest Stewardship Council, Chain of Custody Certification
- PEFC COC – Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, Chain of Custody Certification
- SFI COC – Sustainable Forestry Initiative Chain of Custody Certification
In 2016, we also received an International Safety Award (with merit) from the British Safety Council for the sixth year in a row for our commitment to the health, safety and welfare of our employees.